Sunday, May 29, 2011

Round Up

It was a slow week, I made some 99 cent sales but was able to ship for less so made a little bit more than my money back:

Boy's gap athletic shorts Blue size XXL (14-16)

Boy's gap athletic shorts Blue size XXL (14-16)= $2.86

 

Woman's Merona Plum size 8 Fully lined dress

Woman's Merona Plum size 8 Fully lined dress= $3.58

And I did really well on two dresses I picked up while shopping local garage sales.

Both were purchased using buy it now for $19. I am amazed. I thought I had priced the BIN for really high. Once again, always price stuff in BIN so you won’t regret it!

 

Empire waist Liz Claiborne Dress size 12 Brown

Empire waist Liz Claiborne Dress size 12 Brown =$18.41

 

Vanity Pink Polka-Dotted dress Halter top

Vanity Pink Polka-Dotted dress Halter top = $20.81

 

Talbots size 4  Long Red Skirt with Black&White belt

Talbots size 4 Long Red Skirt with Black&White belt =$6.22

It was a slow week. My inventory was down but I managed to get 10 more items to relist this weekend. Hopefully sales will pop back up. Also the weather and storms effect people buying as well.

 

Total: $42.27

No comments:

Post a Comment