Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Colored Capri's: Hot item!

 
One thing I have found to keep my eye open for is brightly colored Capri's. They sell very well! Here are a few of my sells.
Women's New York & Co Teal size 8 Capris.
I just listed this one and already have watchers on it.

Women's New York & Co Teal size 8 Capri's.= $6.99


Chico's Orange Slack Capris size 1 (Small)
 Chico's Orange Slack Capri's size 1 (Small) =$4.99
 
People went crazy over these next one’s the original bidder wrote asking for more pictures. I was concerned about getting the write color to show up and she was super thrilled with the extra pictures. She ended up winning it and was so excited she left me feedback before I even had a chance to ship it (Later that day!) She was a great buyer!

Women's Jones New York Signature size 14 Capris

Women's Jones New York Signature size 14 Capri's = $10.01


These are not a bright color but they still did alright. Capri's are definitely in right now and cheap to ship!

Chico's pale yellow cropped pants. Size 3 (Large)
Chico's pale yellow cropped pants. Size 3 (Large)= $7.50

No comments:

Post a Comment