Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Good seller! Lands End Clothing

 

  Lands End is one of those item’s I wasn’t sure would sell well.  I grew up with Lands End being a super swimsuit store to buy from because of all their options. I guess they still are!

If you ever see any swim wear from them and it is a good price snatch it up! Here are some of my summer sells from Lands End. I purchased each for $1: 

-------------------------------------------------

Women Lands End Size 10 Peach/pink one piece Swimsuit.

 Women Lands End Size 10 Peach/pink one piece Swimsuit. Buy it now $14

I searched before I posted this swim suit and didn’t find any amazing swim suit prices so I put it for $6.99 with $14 buy it now price, then went to bed. By the next morning it had sold for $14 with $5 shipping. Lands End can cost from $50-100 per suit and so I’m hoping someone was a tickled to get this for $20 as I was to sell it for that! I made about $9 on it total after fees and all. Happy with that!

----------------------------------------

Lands End size 15 Swim skirt Pink with design

Lands End size 15 Swim skirt Pink with design- $8

I got this one because the tennis skirts go so well. This was my first Lands End to ever sell. I think the size 15 helped it sell as well.

------------------------------------------------

Lands End clothing hasn’t sold too well for me. Even linen stuff. But I got this Lands End dress on sell for 99 cents and decided to risk it since I know a few ladies that wear dresses like this all the time. I listed it for $4.99 and it bid up to $10.51! I made $9.92 off this dress (happy with that!) after fees and shipping. I will be buying these dresses from now on!

Woman's blue T-shirt Dress Lands End size M/p (10-12)

Woman's blue T-shirt Dress Lands End size M/P (10-12) $10.51

2 comments:

  1. Nice job! Nearly $10 off an item is super in my book. Way better than the stock market :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome deal on that suit. It was very cute. I love Land End suits. I bought me a new one last year and YES, I paid retail..but I love it.

    ReplyDelete