Monday, October 31, 2011

Orange-Lemon-Black tea

 

I made this tea for my “Sew Sweet” party and it was a big hit! So was the sewing party (or as my mom said, my “mending” party. However, '”Mending Sweet” just doesn’t sounds as good!

summertime-tea_456X342

Now my tea doesn’t look as pretty as theirs…more like their picture but with mud mixed in. Not sure how they got theirs to look so good with black tea in it! Oh well, tastes good!

  • 14 cups of water
  • 6 individual black tea bags
  • 1 1/2 cups sugar
  • 3/4 cup thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
  • 3/4 cup thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
  • Fresh mint leaves and lemon or lime slices, optional
  1. In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Remove from heat; add tea bags. Cover and steep fro 3-5 minutes. Discard tea bags
  2. Stir in the sugar, concentrates and remaining water. Refrigerate until chilled. Garnish with mint and lemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment