Sunday, September 23, 2012

Round up! Round up!

 

My sister-in-law brought these jeans over from Guatemala. She got it for pennies out of back of a truck!!! Hopefully selling it will help their mission in Guatemala and their new little one who will be born down there! Yep! I’m a Guatemalan aunt!!

image

I snatched up this jacket for 99 cents and I made a great profit. Hopefully someone is really happy with it!

image

 

I thought this shirt might fit me…nope, tooo big.  But I sure didn’t loose any money! Nice when my 99 cent investment doesn’t go to waste!

image

 

 

I wasn’t sure about these slacks but they were Avenue and size 30. You can tell I wasn’t sure since I priced them at $10!!! Someone got a great deal!

image

 

I thought this one might bid up since I received some questions on it, but I was happy with $20 for this pink jacket. And someone got a linen jacket for a great deal!

image

This dress sold the day after I listed! I was thrilled but wondered if I should have priced it for more…but these dresses didn’t seem to sell so I’m happy with my profit!. It isn’t fitted and the other pictures showed that. I think I’m going to start my photos with an eye catching slimmer version of dresses like this, then have the honest pictures. Like putting a clothes pin on a manikin!

image

Skinny jeans. How I wish I found you more! These said they were 28/6 but the measured 33 so I listed them as such but showed the picture of the tag Sold for $25 buy it now.

Excited eBay seems to be picking up! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment