Thursday, January 26, 2012

Free preschool learning tools!

 

I am not sure where I got this idea from. I think it is a mix of pintrest idea and my own stingy nature to do things for free!

IMG_1833 IMG_1834

They are reading sticks! Very easy to make and a great way to get your child over the “sounding out every letter ‘til they forget what the whole word sounded like" stage! Yea, you know! That stage!

 IMG_1835

All you need to make this is a paint stick (free at the hardware store) A paint chip with wholes in it (compliments of Lowes) a magic marker and string! (Painting the stick is optional. I used acrylic for mine. One could also spray paint)

My 4 year old loves them. And my 2 year old! They are great for car trips!

IMG_1836 IMG_1837  

Oh, and while you are at the store grab some larger cards and turn them into a color book for you learning-colors child! I love free!

IMG_1840

No comments:

Post a Comment