Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Just sold my first Ugly Christmas sweater!!

 

I spent a large part of yesterday listing ugly Christmas sweaters.

 

IMG_4221[1]

I listed them from $9.99-$29.99 not really thinking anyone would pay high dollar for a used Christmas sweater…I mean come on! Are company parties really that important?

That they are.

I just sold this wonderful “Bubble” Snowman sweater for $29.99. Buy it Now!

IMG_4223[1]

It only cost me 99 cents & it comes complete with a snowman on the back and various snowmen on the front!

The guy already asked me when I’m going to ship it. He’s in a hurry! He bought it after it had been posted for about 1 hour. Needless to say, I was thrilled! This more than pays for the 13 sweaters I’ve collected over the year, some for $.45 and some for $.99.

Hopefully the sales will keep up!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment