Saturday, August 25, 2012

Shopping Target for cheap

When I started couponing a few years ago I didn’t understand why everyone didn’t do it. It is so easy with web sites out there that help you and tell you print this, go to this store, check out like this.

But then I had 3 kids and I stopped. I found out shopping at my local ALDI was not only cheaper, I could be in and out without flipping coupons AND feeding my children less junkfood (free or not!)

But with 2 of the 3 kids spending a week with their grandparents I took advantage to check out target coupons. Target is about 2 miles away from us so it is an easy place to check out.

 

IMG_2527[1]

 

I saved $33.27 on my first trip.

1) The garage sale kit (upper left) wasn’t in the system so the awesome checkout clerk asked if $2.99 was a good price. I figured it was and when I looked it up it seems like they run about $5. It has everything including a marker, price tags, signs, and tie tags with it!

2) Bagel bites were $7.99 but with a $2 off coupon I splurged and paid $5.99 for this large pack.

3)The gray tank top (Top of bagel bites) was on sale for $5.99.

4) The bread was free with purchase of meat, which I had $2 off making them under $2 each. -$1/1 printable coupon x 2

5) Cake mixes were $.86 each. ON SALE

6) Fruit snacks were $.50 each with coupon. $1/1 Target printable coupon

7) Pens were free- $1/1 PaperMate Writing Instrument

8) Pizza rolls, another splurge were around $2 with a coupon $1/40 ct (in back to school

 

The next trip I found some coupons to match with some sales I had seen earlier.

IMG_2541[1]

Annie’s mac n cheese for $.75 each $ .50/2 Target printable coupon

AND BEST OF ALL:

IMG_2542[1]

Almond Joy creamer for .39 cents!!! $1.50/1 printable coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment