Sunday, April 15, 2012

Summer is here!

 

Ebay seems to change weekly with the amount of sales I pull in during the week. It certainly keeps me on my toes!

I had this jacket for sometime before posting it. It was completely lined and, believe it or not very, very white! I was happy with my sale after spending 99 cents on this.

image

 

Maternity clothing seems to almost always sell, but sometimes it takes a while. Maternity dresses ALWAYS sell for me. Even the ugly one’s. Last year I was pregnant so I’d go through and grab things I thought I might like. that way I could try them on and sell them if they didn’t fit. this dress was 99 cents.

image

 

I was debating this dress even though it was only 99 cents. It is a target brand. But then I saw the tags! What a steal for me and for the buyer!

image

 

I was just happy to get rid of this suit! I’ve heard that build a bear sells well but this was on my ebay for a while before it sells. Maybe I was asking too much. It was free so it wasn’t a big deal, and I still made a little.

image

 

 

I saw this book at a garage sale and I paid around $1 for it. image

 

Once again, Maternity dress!

image

 

I now offer free shipping and just raised my prices to make up for it. I like the results and now my item’s are pulled up when one searches for free listings!

image

 

I had this for sell for about 4 weeks before suddenly it had 5 bids!image

No comments:

Post a Comment