Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Maple Syrup Salmon

 
 
In a rare moment I cooked us some Salmon that I’d had in the freezer for seeming ages. I found this recipe and it turned out really well! I didn’t have maple syrup so I just used pancake syrup. Yumm!!

 

8592

Ingredients
  • 1/4 cup maple syrup
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1 pound salmon
Directions
  1. In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
  2. Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
  3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
  4. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! I wish I could have some right now =)
    ~JC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, forgot to mention, I like the new background!

    ~JC

    ReplyDelete