Monday, July 11, 2011

Round up!

 

You’ve got to love eBay. Even in the last weeks of pregnancy, and right after I had my baby eBay kept plugging along. I didn’t buy anything new for the last month but it has been a great time to get rid of all the stuff that I needed to price down and sell. My sells weren’t huge but every dollar is nice and every item that leaves my storage space is wonderful!!! Yay!

These JCrew pants I decided to post and if they didn’t sell I would hold them for cooler weather. They are summer color but they are also pants. They sold for full price!

J Crewclassic twill chino size 2R Beach blue slacks

$7-- J Crew classic twill chino size 2R Beach blue slacks

 

Halter tops seem to do well, but I did have to price this down a bit before it sold:

Ann Taylor Size S pale blue halter top shirt cotton

$4--Ann Taylor Size S pale blue halter top shirt cotton

 

I got these slacks and used a free posting to stick them on before stashing them away for winter. They sold the first week! Yay for free postings!

Women's  Gap long size 2 khaki slacks

$7--Women's Gap long size 2 khaki slacks

 

Target brand I don’t usually buy but when you can pair too together it was just to tempting. I posted them and a whole week went by before someone notified my that I didn’t have any pictures posted with it! Somehow the pictures didn’t download! Rats! So I posted them again for, I think $4 and they bid up to $10.25! Not bad for a $2 investment on something I wasn’t sure would sell. (Skorts? Really?)

Sonoma Life & Style skort set of 2 Plaid size 6

$10.25--Sonoma Life & Style skort set of 2 Plaid size 6

 

I didn’t do as well with these Target shorts, even with the $17 plus price tag stuck to it! But with shipping they still got them for half off so I’m happy for them!

NWT Mossimo Size six pinstrips shorts

$3--NWT Mossimo Size six pinstrips shorts

 

These were really cute shorts that I kept higher priced cuz I knew they would sell (yes, $6 is a higher price for me =)

Aeropostale shorts size 1/2 Khaki

$6--Aeropostale shorts size 1/2 Khaki

 

Skirts seem to always be in season. This got picked off the 2nd week. I posted them full price again just cuz I didn’t have time to change it! Lazy me paid off!

Women's apostrophe Stretch skirt size 8 Black knee-lgth

$7--Women's apostrophe Stretch skirt size 8 Black knee-lgth

 

Maternity seems to sell, maybe not for lots of money but it always sells at a profit. I like stuff that I know will sell. These long maternity pants didn’t get snatched up like I was sure they would, but they did get purchased. If I would have waited ‘til winter I might have gotten more out of them. But I’m ok with what I got.

 

TM Style maternity black pants slacks long.

$4--TM Style maternity black pants slacks long.

Maternity dresses have been a sure sell for me. Even if I think they are ugly! For example:

Tomorrow's Mother's Maternity Sun Dress Size Small

$6--Tomorrow's Mother's Maternity Sun Dress Size Small

A girl wanted this skirt shipped to her within 4 days so she could pack it for a trip she was taking. I shipped it off, notifying her when I did and telling her to be sure to let me know if it didn’t make it since it should ship in 2 days.  She left me great feedback saying she wore it to a party and loved it. Yay! Love happy endings!

Women's Gap printed skirt size 8 Cotton Orangish-pink

$10--Women's Gap printed skirt size 8 Cotton Orangish-pink

 

I’m still not sure how linen does. It seems like it is a good item…unless I’m selling it. Then it is just ok.

Old Navy linen shorts size 6 low rise Brown.

$5--Old Navy linen shorts size 6 low rise Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment