Monday, February 13, 2017

Book Review: The story Travelers Bible

This review is about The Story Travelers Bible. A book for young kids. It could be a first Bible for a 3rd grade reader or a read to your child. My 5 year old loves it. He looks at the pictures and reads the words he knows.
The text isn't large and you can break it up into stories or pages, rather than chapters.
It is easy and fun to read and I daresay adults will learn from this book.
The stories are put in kid form but don't lose any of the accuracies, something that is hard to do and rare to find in Bibles.

We enjoyed the text, the graphics are entertaining and it is easy to find certain stories if you are looking for something specific.
I would recommend this for a text that is in addition to a Bible. It has entertaining characters that one gets to follow as they read.

This book was provided for my by Tyndale House Publishing for this review. My opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment